As an athlete’s career evolves, so does their experience and their results. Entering the karting world as an eight-year-old, Floridian Arias Deukmedjian is on the fast track to success. Taking the first couple of years to learn the sport, develop race craft and come to terms with his equipment, 2017 saw Deukmedjian shoot up the results charts. Competing as an independent driver on the national karting scene, the Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy student came into his own, often scoring staggering results against some of the nation’s best drivers.
2018 will see a new direction for Deukmedjian as he has joined the elite level karting team in Speed Concepts Racing. In the first three events with the Orlando based squad, Deukmedjian stood atop the podium on two separate occasions, including during the opening weekend of the Superkarts! USA Winter Series.
As the 2018 season progresses, Deukmedjian will be a name that you will hear of often. As his motorsport career advances, it will be a name that you will want to learn and follow. With goals of motorsports stardom, Deukmedjian has his sights set firmly on the top and is focused to achieving all of his goals.
Check back often for updated results and resume.
Media Contact: RTD Media – 1950 E. Greyhound Pass – Suite 18-230 – Carmel, IN 46033
317.270.8723 – [email protected]
Born: November 25, 2004
Residence: Merritt Island, Florida
Years Racing: 5
Karting Team: Speed Concepts Racing
Karting Classes: Rotax Junior, Vortex Junior ROK, X30 Junior
Sponsors: Deuk Spine Institute
School: Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy
- To become one of North Americas top motorsports stars on the international stage. To act as a brand ambassador, promoting and supporting my marketing partners to the best of my ability all while being a role model for the grass roots of motorsports.
- To continue my educational programs and be a leader within the Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy and a role model for my classmates and friends.
- Superkarts! USA Pro Tour Round #3 – 1st
- Superkarts! USA Pro Tour Round #4 – 1st
- Superkarts! USA (SKUSA) Winter Series X30 Junior Championship – 3rd
- Joined an elite level karting program in Speed Concepts Racing
- AMR Motorplex Karting Challenge Round #1 – 1st
- Superkarts! USA Winter Series Round #2 – 1st
- Moved to the Junior ranks of karting in the United States and competed as an independent driver against some of North Americas biggest karting teams
- Florida Winter Tour ROK Junior Championship – 6th (Rookie)
- Florida Winter Tour Rotax Junior Championship – 10th (Rookie)
- Represented Team USA in Rotax Junior at the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals in Portimao, Portugal as one of the youngest drivers in the international field of drivers
- Tested the United States F4 Championship Car to gain experience for the future.
- Consistent front-runner in North American karting competition claiming multiple pole positions and fast lap awards in the Rotax Mini Max category
- Began to develop relationships to turn the karting hobby into the foundation to start his career in motorsports.
2013 to 2015
- Competed at the Florida Winter Tour in Rotax Micro Max and Rotax Mini Max as he began to hone his skills
- Multiple top ten finishes including at the 2014 Florida Winter Tour in TaG Cadet and Rotax Micro Max as well as the 2015 Rotax Mini Max division
Mike Maurini – Owner and President RTD Media
Alex Speed – Tuner and Driver Coach
Ariel Castro – AM Racing Team Owner and Engine Builder
*Contact [email protected] for reference contact information